Position summary: The field coordinator will be responsible of the day-to-day field operations of RMF BALADI projects that will be implemented in the Nabatieh, Sour, Marjeyoun, Bint Jbeil and Hasbaya areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate implementation of Program activities in targeted areas.
- Summarize, evaluate and update on a regular basis the programs in accordance with the established planning schedules.
- Maintain regular contact with Municipalities and local partners
- Liaise with other organizations, if needed.
- Determine any changes to the plan and report to the Operation Manager.
- Contribute to the monthly activities report.
- Coordinate with municipalities and other relevant stakeholders
- Assisting in collecting all needed data.
- Identify and report success stories.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Arabic; French is a plus
- Share key humanitarian values
- Possess analytical approach
- Possesses organizational skills/ Energetic and tenacious
- Should be holder of a Lebanese Baccalaureate degree with at least 4 years of relevant work experience or Bachelor degree with 2 years of experience.
- Should possess a car or other means of transportation.
Job location: South with potential travel to Beirut.
To apply, kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB September 27, 2018.